Saturday, February 7, 2009

FJ TAG ME

Rules: Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions. Then choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answers. (Friends....if u has read this, then u must do it! hehehehe)

I definitely dream for .. live happily together ever after with my love. Source: www.talk.ph


This is my hobby.. gaming. Source: www.retroclobber.co.uk


My favorite story is.. fantasy. With more magic, imagination, courage, love, joy and humor. Source: downeach.com


I was born in .. Pekan Bandar Diraja Pahang. Source: www.pahang-delights.com


I live in .. actually now at Cyberjaya, but my hometown is Kuantan. Before this at Taman Tas and now Indera Mahkota. Source: www.dmelor.com.my, www.malaysiasite.nl


My favorite colour definitely is .. green, but i wearing purple almost. Actually i luv green coz i luv nature. Source: animals.nationalgeographic.com


My favorite food is .. seafood. Sudah smstinye yang fresh baru naik dari laut. Source: www.restaurant800.com


My favorite drink is .. watermelon. Source: throughthestatic.wordpress.com


My favorite thing is .. touring even only in my hometown or my own place. Source: www.dc.edu


My favorite place .. island. First time went to Pulau Pangkor. Luv so much. Don't know when to go to others island pulak. Source: www.digitaldutch.com


I really want to go to .. Makkah of course. Hopefully can bring my parents together or let them go first. Source: www.zainab.org


I am .. who I am. I will do what I want to do almost everytime. I don't know how to be hypocrite coz i'm not. So sorry everyone if I've hurt u all. Source: profile.myspace.com

No comments: